UrbanMusicBuzz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrbanMusicBuzz is a WorldWide (mostly) Black Entertainment press site sharing the latest breaking news from both major and independent artists around the globe. We promote both Major and Independent Artists.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R&B Star Chris Tian's New Single "In America(We Love Boston)" Recently Soars to Top 200

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

R&B Star Chris Tian's New Single "In America(We Love Boston)" Recently Soars to Top 200 Empty
PostSubject: R&B Star Chris Tian's New Single "In America(We Love Boston)" Recently Soars to Top 200   R&B Star Chris Tian's New Single "In America(We Love Boston)" Recently Soars to Top 200 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:12 pm

R&B Star Chris Tian's new single release entitled, "IN AMERICA (We Love Boston)," is moving briskly up the music charts as a Club/Rhythmic summer release. "In America (We Love Boston)" is moving briskly up the music charts recently soaring to the Top 200.

The popular singer/songwriter and radio host is "burning up" on a very active promotions schedule as the single is set to be used to fundraise for the victims of the Boston Marathon this year.

Tian, known with an amazing 5 1/2 octave voice range unleashes his rhythmic smash mix that has now been requested in dance clubs throughout America generating "buzz" and "Boston Strong" meaning.
Chris hopes listeners will download his track and support his own campaign for the One Fund.

Tian quotes, "I can't thank the radio stations like KISS FM 103.1 in Houston, Texas, Star 95.7 FM in San Francisco, CA, MEGA 95.5 FM in Baltimore, MD and many more for recently playing my song. I really hope people take my campaign seriously and NOT mistaken it for a scam like other people whom have scamming the ONE FUND. I really want to give the iTunes sales of this track to Boston who needs it for the victims and I'm standing up to the true meaning of what Boston stands for!"
Chris Tian is a popular host of UrbanMusicBuzz when he's not performing as an artist. As one of America's popular radio hosts on UrbanMusicBuzz, he has interviewed other top music icons such as Legendary Gloria Gaynor and Regina Belle, Lenny Williams (lead singer of Tower of Power), platinum selling Musiq Soulchild, Martha Wash and other R&B legends.

As a talented artist Tian's appearances include the Today Show and coverage including CBS, ABC News, NBC and other major outlets worldwide.

Source: AWJ Platinum PR/Sunfish Entertainment

To know more about Chris Tian and his campaign please visit:

NOW AVAILABLE on ITUNES - iTunes link

Twitter : twitter.com/RnbChris_Tian

Twitter Campaign for Boston: twitter.com/inamericaboston

YouTube - Youtube Link
Back to top Go down
https://urbanmusicbuzz.board-directory.net

R&B Star Chris Tian's New Single "In America(We Love Boston)" Recently Soars to Top 200
Page 1 of 1